Fifty-four


Fifty-four years me.
It's a bit unbelievable that I have been here that long. :) 
I have so much more I want to do, learn,
love, and explore.
I am going into this fifty-fourth year,
feeling more powerful and passionate,
and stronger than I have ever felt in my life.
I am learning to let go of the past...
{it's funny how you think you have, until you realize you haven't.}
to forgive...
{because it just keeps me guarded and bitter, and that is just YUCK! }
and to get out of my own way ...
{or try to be aware of when I am going to trip myself up...with insecurities, doubt, fear. Stupid!}

Alley Mill

my tag along

yup. love him.



hiking with me. hates heights.

Rocky Falls



caught a tadpole



hubby found a heart/friendship rock.  He rocks ! :)


This birthday...I am feeling empowered. Encouraged. Inspired. 
And most importantly ...Loved.
{funny thing about love I have realized...that it's always there. Sometimes you just have remove the walls you've built for protection... and let that love-stuff seep in !}
I will continue to believe that what we seek we will find.
 I will continue to seek the beauty.
Kindness.
Good.
Love.
and Peace.
I will seek laughter.
Adventure.
Innocence.
and Miracles.
I will also *whisper* a "thank you" into the breeze...
and *blow a kiss to the heavens.
I will thank God for all 19711 days I have been blessed to be here.
And I will thank him everyday for this wonderful life, and everyone in it. Always.

*loving...
FB on my Birthday
New places to explore
Hiking with my hubby
Birthday cupcakes
birthday cards
hearing hubby sing me the B-Day song :)
my mom calling and singing the B-Day song on every birthday. I know I will miss that some day.
my life...my family...my friends...my animals..
 God . I couldn't have done any of it with out Him.

There is joy, happiness and love to be found everywhere.
We need only look. :)
Happy October !! 
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts