Bedlam In The Barnyard


Yesterday was another gorgeous December day !!! 
We decided to take the four wheeler to the farm,
so we could enjoy some fresh air and sunshine while checking on the herd. :) 




Hubby commented that he needed to separate the calves from the momma's.


I told him that we should go for it !


The sorting began.


There was bedlam in the barnyard.







Gary's nephew joined us.

I will confirm...
I was herding with my camera.


Separating the cows with out a camera would be ludicrous !






 I took  a random shot...

(self learning manual settings...blurry...need more practice :) )





and .... I couldn't stop. :)


Savoring mild December days and the little things
that make us closer, more trusting and loving towards one another.


The little things that make love what it is.
It's the little things that keep us together.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts