Story


The weather has been fabulous the last couple of days.
So I am trying to finish this real quick, so I can go clean a garage or something ! :)
I had the second treatment on my leg,
It wasn't bad at all.  We actually all giggled a bit
about getting woozy over things.
My Dr. used to be a fainter too.
I go back tomorrow for an ultrasound .
I'll keep you posted.

  
This morning I was standing at the kitchen door with my coffee,
watching Scotty chasing shadows,
and Ollie chasing Scotty.

Then Ollie jumped up in the chair
to take a little time out
[and to avoid getting run over].
So I grabbed my camera.


I also have a sweet little story that I read...
it has stuck with me,
and...
it's too good not to share !!!
So I am sharing it with you !! 💝
  

" There was a lovely woman who walks to a stream many miles away,
fills her two clay pots with water,
and carries them back to her house,
dangling each pot from either side of a long stick
 that she drapes across her shoulders.
When she arrives home each day with the water,
one of the pots is full,
and one is half empty.
The half-empty pot is all sad
 and feels like a big fat loser because it has a crack in it,
and it beats itself up for wasting water,
for doing a bad job,
for not being as perfect or effective as the crack-free pot.


It tells the woman how ashamed it is,
but the woman thinks the pot is doing a fabulous job
and tells it how the world is a better place 
because of it's crack.
She explains that the path to the stream 
that she's walked every day for two years
now has a stunning line of flowers growing along one side,
thanks to the water that's dripped out of the pot.
She tells the pot how much joy these flowers bring her
every time she sees them
 and how they would never have been able to grow
without the crack in the pot.
She reminds the cracked pot that the side of the path
with the flowers is full of life and color and bees and birds."


I. Love. It. !!!


I am grateful for the reminder,
that God can take our flaws and cracks, 
and use them to create something beautiful !!😊


Love and hugs !!💗

Comments

Popular Posts