Healing


When hubby comes in, and I am snuggled in my chair reading,
and he hugs me around the neck and says,
" Today I am going to take care of my girl."

Because something was on the agenda, that I was a little 
nervous about. 
And they recommended I take a Valium.
Which added to my angst.


And hubby's words were a comfort.
And Brandon meeting us afterwards for lunch.💕
I know... I look a little dopey.
That's because I was !


Because yesterday.... Ablation surgery happened.
Those of  you who know me , have seen this leg before.
I have had these varicose veins as long as I can remember.
I had them examined this year, 
and they found reflux in the vein. 
It can become very painful.
So I had the procedure to eliminate the problem.
For me...it was a cringey experience.
[I don't do needles well]
I almost fainted.
*side note* It doesn't take much to make me faint.
*note* grateful for Valium.
I'll leave it at that.

It's been over 24 hours.
I feel good , and so does my leg!
 Now I am waiting for hubby to get home,
so I can remove the bandages.
Just in case I faint. 😉

Love and hugs!! 💗

P.S.  I'll let you know how it all turns out.



Comments

Popular Posts