Trade


" If you don't do something with life, 
life will do something with you. "

play

love

celebrate

enjoy

share

appreciate

give

Sometimes I get a little hung up on:
WHAT I need to do with my life?
Am I doing it ?
Cause....if it didn't feel like I was doing it...
how do I know ?
Is life doing me ?.
And.
That tends to drive me a little batty.
Makes me a little anxious.
So...
I traded in that hang-up for a new hang-up:
HOW am I doing life ?
I likey !
To focus more on the HOW.
How am I doing ?
I can pretty much figure that out.
If my HOW was yucky....[selfish, false or unkind]
then I will feel that yuckiness to my core.
No doubt!!
BUT !
If my HOW was good, organic,loving & kind ?
Oh...yes.
More of that feeling please!
And.
The great news is...
the choice is mine!
I can work with that !!! :)

Hugs & love 💗







Comments

Popular Posts