Listening



Because yesterday she grabbed my hand,
and we walked around the yard and talked
about the little things.
She didn't know Oliver had passed away,
and it made her a little sad.
But then she looked at me, and said
that Oliver and Jesse [her dog] were in heaven playing together.
I said  "Yes" 
And we agreed that they would both be happy
 to have each other
to play with.
And it made us feel better too.









Still holding tight to my hand...
 we searched for dandelions to wish on...
and she explained how,
" There are two kinds of dandelions. The yellow
ones...then the white ones. Those are the ones
you can make wishes on."
She then, picked a white one from the ground,
  squeezed her eyes shut, made her wish, and blew.
I made a wish too... 
I hope that all her special little wishes comes true. :)

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts