Mindset


Good morning,
I thought I would drop in for a quick post.
This is a picture of me and Price chilling on her step after our community clean up morning,
and a little afternoon road-trip, with Papa & her Mom.
We had just returned home from taking the little miss shopping for a new pair of cowgirl boots !
Fun day.

I am still in the process of regrouping.
I am spending most of my time away from the computer.
Because... I feel a little like I am going to
wither and die sitting behind this thing.
There are so many things I would rather do.


I have become increasingly aware,
 that I am in the second act of my life right now.
And....
it's up to me to make the most of it.
I have been doing a lot of pondering....praying....and soul
searching.
Trying to get a picture of what I want my second act to look like.
Anything is possible ! :)

" When you up-level your idea of what is possible,
and decide to really go for it,
you open yourself up to the means to accomplish it as well."

Dream big !! Believe !! Have a happy day !!

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts