Reboot

Less internet....more other things.















Like time to be outside.
Read books . Draw. Learn. Play.
Make friends with #39. :)
I am using my free time to relax, and have fun!!
Also to unwind and clear my mental cache.
[it's a process]

This week I did take a class for my CE on 
"Eating, Mental Health, Inflammation
and the Aging Brain."
I am still trying to download all of that information.
There are a lot of things we can do to keep ourselves healthy.
Tons.
I have always tried to make healthy choices,
but lately [2 weeks ago] ,I noticed I was starting to feel really bogged down.
I kinda knew in my heart it was social media, blogging, Instagram....
searching the internet. 
I love to learn....and stay in touch,
but my brain, well, I'll just say, it gets overloaded easily.
Easier the older I get. ;)
I have had to prioritize to a quick daily check.
15 min. or on some days....I do with out.
Information overload is truly a "thing" for me.
So in honor of my brain,
and it's well being,
I am taking some time to reboot.

Stay tuned. :)

Have a good rest of  your week !!
Be well !

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts