Homey



Well, I thought about heading out on a little adventure this morning,
or....doing some homey things...like a few projects I have wanted to do.
I sent up a prayer.
I do that when I can't make up my mind.
Then wee Tsunami Jr. rolled in.
I love the quick response !


So I have been enjoying listening to the rain, and other random things like:
Watching you tube videos on growing garlic.
Start my own garlic.[they say start in cups, but glass is prettier.]
Drew a special picture for a special person. 
Organized some of my photos.
Wrote in a few cards to send out.
Thought about working out.
Got on here instead.
I plan to:
Finish this up, then make some hot tea & hunker down with my Rosetta Stone Spanish.
Maybe later, join my girlfriend at the gym...
or
stay in and do some yoga and listen to the rain.
I'm guessing the latter...
it sounds perfect.

I hope you are having a calm and peaceful day.

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts