Bliss



Good things:
Riding bikes 13 miles along the lake, with my friend Mary.
Spotting a flamingo in the store window...and following the impulse.
Finding the hood for my camera,
 [that I thought I lost by the river in AR last Fall]
 under the seat of my car.....
as I was looking for my glasses that slipped between the seats.



Hubby arranging sweet Valentines on the table before leaving for work,
for me to discover as I was heading out to cycle.
Followed by an arrangement of flowers when I returned home.
[*butterflies*]
The "sweet" Valentines pairing very well with my coffee this morning.
Having the windows open & inhaling the fresh air, as I sit here.
Hearing the children on the playground, and feeling a swell in my heart for this small town.
Focusing on the big glob of love that surrounds me.

Sending much love your way on this beautiful day !!

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts