Bits



Some good things: Wintery and Spring- like days intermingling.
Riding in the old farm truck,[cassette player & wing windows].
The smell of hubby's coffee in the air...while I sip hot chocolate.
[the best of both worlds]


Watching the herd get so dang excited for alfalfa hay....that
they they don't seem to mind the cold so much.
Icy days, seemingly giving us permission to slow down.
Oliver on ice.... :)
Dana's warm & cozy house being just down the street,
when I need to shower, and our hot water heater decides to take a time-out.
Lincoln's quotes. [because today is his birthday 1809 :)] 

" I want it said of me by those who knew me best,
that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower
where I thought a flower would grow."
~ Abraham Lincoln~

Happy Monday !!

XOXO
  




Comments

Popular Posts