Reset


Because...we've both been a little blah lately.
I am pretty sure part of it is...
we were missing our time on the farm.
So yesterday, we decided to take a little ride on the four-wheeler.
I had hub's drop me off [to give him a little more leg room]
 while he rode around to check his fences and check on the herd.
 I found a nice little spot in the grass to settle on...
 and spent some quality time visiting with the mama's and their babes.









During that time all my worries
just simply seem to fade.
There is something about being there in the moment...
 where I can sit and feel a sense of peace and calm.
 Where I can reconnect with my still, small, inner voice again.
The voice that was being drowned out by all the "must-do's"
"should-do's" and the "have-to's".
Taking a little time to escape to the farm...
 was like hitting a much needed *reset* button for my soul.
Hopefully it hit one on hubby's too. :)

Hope your weekend finds you happy and content !!!

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts