Rainy


" Most folks are as happy as they
make up their minds to be. "

Because it was a stormy Saturday,
and the inconvenience of the wind and the rain
made it more fun...
probably even fueled our happy.
His happy...taking the ATV in for tires
My happy....time to practice manual mode on camera.

His happy....visiting with a friend and changing tires.
My happy....thunder storms, big puddles, and rain droplets on the window.
His happy....catching me being sneaky.
My happy....getting caught being sneaky.
His happy....sweet memories.
My happy....sweet stories...beautiful flowers.

His happy....Simone burgers.
My happy....sitting on a park bench , eating out of a paper bag,
listening to him share the history
of the park. A cool breeze...& rain falling from the trees.
His happy....my wavy hair.
My happy...drinking from the spring with medicinal values.



His happy....taking the ATV out to call the calves in.
My happy....the cool front hitting. Slipping into hubby's extra flannel shirt
crumpled on the seat.

His happy....me sitting behind him.
My happy.... getting to put my legs up on his. Boots & sandals.

His happy....when they follow.
My happy....when hubby slows down so I can snap a few shots...
and they catch up to us.

His happy....
My happy....

Our happy...this.
Family being home.
Do you ever have one of those days
that you take the moments as they come ?
No expectations....just a mind-set to enjoy,
or at the very least observe life as it unfolds that day ?
Let it flow how it would flow with out tying to change it's direction ?
Just make [hopefully] good choices when you have to choose,
but let life be in the drivers seat ?
Yeah....those are usually the best ones.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts