Zoo


" Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. "


Yesterday we had a break  from the rain.
My girlfriend and I wanted to get together.
It's been a while.
Lunch or Zoo ?
Nice day.
We pick Zoo.

it had me at hello...





he looked my way...then I think he started to pray...?

a nice zoo guy called her out.{they were all inside} she scurried over for a shot.
Her name is Pam

























bear...all sweet and cuddly in his hidey hole




















I was in awe...later we heard his roar. Glad I wasn't standing close....*geebies*








my favorite







my girlfriend is snapping pics...I am about to be slobbered
on. a stranger intervenes




Angela

yes. i had to visit these guys too. big red cleaning hay off his little buddy . *cute

i just shared the legs. it was a butt shot. your welcome. :)

It was SPLENDID !
A little bit of adventure...
and a whole lot of catching up.
That just about covers it.

good things...
watching the animals nap
when you say something...and your friend is thinking the same exact thought
enjoying a day of ebb & flow 
the sun breaking through an overcast day
a blue sky dappled with white clouds 
redbuds and dogwood trees
being on the other side of the fence when the lion roars
hearing your name being called....
bad selfie....terrible light..however...she is always so adorable ! 
and the pleasant surprise of running into another friend !!
[ visiting the Zoo with her class ]
*hugs
keeping things simple.

XOXO














Comments

Popular Posts