Randomness


" Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.
Seize common occasions and make them great. "

heron nesting

a little turtle sermon



girlfriend chats and and tree swings

sneak attack on my kiddo at the pumps...*selfie

searching for new ideas


planting seeds






morning coffee on the porch



My biggest hope with my photos, is to capture
the things that make my life sweet.
The good things.
It's not so much about the quality of the shot...
but the shot itself.
{although I practice on the former}
Capturing the little ordinary things that are here
today, gone tomorrow.
I love looking back at the common occasions.
Sharing some random shots today...
because...
this week I have been a bit of a hermit.
I wanted to do some homey, nesty, things.
I have mowed, sorted, cleaned and planted .
You know.
 It's Spring.
I have some pretty far-fetched ideas
for the yard...and I'm keeping my *fingers crossed
that it will all work out.
I am not too good at this stuff...
challenge is good.

good things...
sitting on the porch while the storms roll in
blinds and windows open and the smell of rain
geese honking overhead
the sound of children playing on the playground
planting flowers and trees
winging it
phone chats with my cousin
my aunt recovering well from surgery
my hubby's strength and reassurance
strawberry lemon water
swings

XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts