Valentine


Love is in the air...








because it is Valentines Day.
And we let the people we love, know that we love them.
And we painfully long to tell the ones we lost, how much we miss and love them.
And we want to love more, love bigger, love with out fear.
I know I speak for myself...but I don't think I am alone.
I love my hubby with all my heart.
One of my biggest fears is losing him. 
Our age difference makes me  more painfully aware of how quick the time passes.
Truth is...none of are guaranteed tomorrow...
or even the next minute.
All we have is the moment to moment.
My friends & family remind me of that when I get all emotional about it.
We lose loved ones everyday... at every age.
It helps me to shift my focus from the future...
and focus more on ALL that I can do about it.
Love.
More, bigger, and with out fear.
Everyday.
"Because that is what matters in the end,
is that you were loved. " 

Happy Valentines Day !! :)

*loving...
having flowers delivered from my hubby
a day all about love
feeling loved
the *butterflies*
*hugs & *kisses
my family and friends who are so easy to love

XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts