Decision



" So often, we pretend we've made a decision,
when what we've really done
is signed up to try until it gets too uncomfortable. "

a little art therapy


happy news and flowers from my hubby


It got uncomfortable yesterday. 
Because...
I was smelling the roast i had cooking all day...
and  then... while whipping up some mashed potatoes....*sigh*
I REALLY just wanted to lick the beater.[even if it was still moving]
Make sure they were good.  You know.
Then I think back to why I am doing this.
Not to loose weight...[bonus]
but to be healthier & detox.
My body was bloppy.
I blame sugar. And lack of discipline on portions.
There really is no easy fix when you want to make a change.
You just have to decide you want something badly enough...
and decide you will get it.
Then go for it. :)

*loving...
My nephew's getting married !!! *yay
hubby bringing home flowers
listening to the birds on the feeder
Oliver snacking on my fruit peelings...we make a good team
feeling changes...good changes
meditation habit...still 10 min. Still practicing daily.
art therapy...it has helped get me through giving up and devouring a roast :)
a great visual stuck in my head of a mirror...and bad lighting. :)
made it to Day 5 of cleanse [salads & smoothies]
I can have ROASTED veggies today !!! *yay* I  am sooo READY for some WARM food.

Happy weekend :)
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts