Enjoyment


" Often, when we're young,
 we plan to grow up into something big and flashy,
but sometimes growing up is really about
growing young again, reclaiming who we've always been,
and living the way we're wired. "

a walk in the pasture

meeting the cows again...as a big boy

hiding behind me

being brave 

 Eskimo *kisses 

he was told to stay...no easy task when he'd rather be rolling in something...

getting comfortable...even communicating in a weak little *connecting bleat

playtime



chores are done...family time :)

getting ready for some wrassling







victory dance :)
I love to walk. I have always loved to walk.
It's kept me sane.
Even better when paired with my camera.
It's an ideal combination.
Walking on the farm this weekend, with my furkids...
and my camera, and having hubby join us for a little play...
it was the perfect thing to do.

*loving...
spring-like days
time on the farm
climbing and leaping on the hay bales
letting the furkids run wild and free
Olivers little *connecting bleat. "making sure of you" bleat
watching him wrassle with hubby...feeling all big on the bales
how well Scotty minds
anything outside
finishing week one on my cleanse
determination + discipline = *happy face :)

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts