Appreciating


"A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
When you wake up,
take a second to think about what
a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy.
The moment you start acting like life is a blessing,
I assure you it will start to feel like one.
Time spent appreciating is time worth living."





Not much to say.
Too nice a day.
This is life...
these little passing moments.
I'm enjoying mine.

*loving....
escaping to the country
spring flowers
a blanket on the grass and good books
reading to my hubby
reading with my book buddy [book shown in photo. great read ! based on a true story. made me cry.]
my kindle for plan B, because goats love books too ... ;)
baby calves
balmy days
when everyone is happy
healthier eating habits
being back to my "feel good" weight [lost 10 lbs]
nature walks and picking flowers
Oliver discovering things for the first time
Scotty watching over Oliver...and Adam [cat]. He's a good big brother.
time away from computers, cell phones, television
open windows
bird song
 Spring vibes :)

XOXO











Comments

Popular Posts