Simple


There is something about the farm
that just brings out the best in me.
The cows, the hay, the fresh air & sunshine.
I love the simplicity.
It seems to just slow everything down just a little.


I'll walk....catch up with hubby later


I love to plop myself down with them...

...and listen to them munch on the hay


practicing manual modes today


licking my pants. love these little ones

so curious






" Any darn fool can make a day more complicated than it has to be;
it takes a touch of genius to make it simple again."

*loving...
going with hubby to the farm
a weekend to just chill
mild January days
walking instead of riding
the sound of cows munching on hay
sitting in the hay mounds
curious baby calves
spending most of my time outdoors
the smell of cold on clothes

XOXO









Comments

Popular Posts