Difference

 " Never forget that you are one of a kind.
Never forget that if there weren't any need
for you in all your uniqueness to be on this earth,
you wouldn't be her in the first place.

Me and my book buddy


our book

And never forget, no matter how overwhelming
life's challenges and problems seem to be,
that one person can make a difference in the world.
In fact,
it is always because on one person that all the changes in the world come about.
So be that one person. "
Embrace your You-ness :)

*loving...
that I was invited to be a book buddy at the school
my book buddy
being back in school
the little thrill of excitement in doing something new...learning
being surrounded by strong, loving, women who make a difference.
my hubby...who has changed my world
being able to help
making a difference [hopefully a good one :) ]
Karen, for sharing the picture of me [I lopped off part of my buddy...not sure on privacy issues]
cute kid tho !! :)

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts