Meditation



" So, what if, instead of thinking about solving your whole life,
you just think about adding additional good things.
One at a time.
Just let your pile of good things grow."



I'm making time for yoga.
mindfulness, and other
"hippy" pursuits
that make me a calmer, more peaceful person.
Adding one good thing !!!
Meditation.
I attempt it every morning.
First thing.
10 minutes.
Before I have coffee.
I am amazed at how many thoughts run through my head.
Before coffee !!!
It's a lot.
I can't say that I am any good at  just letting the thoughts float by.
I don't always.
But that's okay.
Sometimes you've got to be horrible at something before your good at it ...right ?
It takes practice.
It's only been a week.

*loving...
my new early morning ritual
anything that helps with monkey brain
living near the lake
longer evenings with my dear hubby
our Christmas tree
getting Christmas cards ready to send
hot chocolate with marshmallows
Charlie Brown Christmas music...I always think of them dancing :)
the beautiful sunsets we have been having
the amazing talent on the Voice this season.

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts