Photographs



"This is what I like about photographs.
They're proof that once,
even if just for a heartbeat,
everything was perfect."

a laid back road trip with my hubby

folks and towns that still do this....love the simple old fashioned goodness.

visiting my cousins farm....darn near homesteading.  Amazed and awed.

feeling the strength and love I continue to carry with me from my old country church

taking a friend for a ride in the country...hearing her repeat how beautiful everything is.

hunting beautiful leaves, chatting with Dad while he works in the yard

walking where I've walked... a million times as a child...where family walks. being on sacred ground.


my cousins grandson, adoringly watching over a ladybug...while cartoons are on a big-screen behind him.

Visiting Bubby in his new home.



*loving...
going home and coming home
color
exploring
leaves falling like rain
acorns crunching under foot
the sound of leaves blowing across our driveway
when life is simple
Oliver getting his fluffy fur
my Kindle Brandon got me for my birthday
Pumpkin everything
Autumn. Autumn. Autumn.
My families...
my homes.

XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts