Celebrate Life


" Love yourself...
 enough to take the actions required for your happiness...
enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past...
enough to set a high standard for relationships...
enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner...
enough to forgive yourself...
enough to move on."







We celebrated our birthdays, and this great big beautiful life.
The breeze blew, and the birds chirped.
I hope that she felt how much I loved her.
I hope she knows that even though our relationship hasn't always been easy,
that I love her with all of my heart.
Take the time to tell the people you love,
just how much they mean to you.
Hug them tight, in a squeeze-their-guts-out-hug...
and give them a big smoochie on the cheek...
just because you can. :)

*loving...
being surrounded by country.
mountains 
mom singing to the birds...
the birds singing back
playing ball with the dogs
cows in the pasture
pine trees
watching our favorite show together
laughing over silly things 
listening 
celebrating our birthdays together
my mom

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts