Calm


" You cannot see your reflection in running water,
it is only when the water is calm
that you can see."




Lately I have been finding my calm.
Family + Friends + home = the perfect trifecta for calm.
Also spending time enjoying...
more phone calls, less Facebook.
More books, less internet.
More nature. More nature. More nature.
Grateful for all the little things October has delivered.
Grateful for a God that always knows what I need.
Feeling the happiness of all the moments in my heart.

*loving...
finding my calm
the way family fills me up, like nothing else.
the gorgeous autumns in New England
the way I can be inspired over munching zucchini bread , sipping a cocktail, 
and deep conversations in a friends back yard
friends that start up where we left off
reflection
colorful leaves
pumpkins
and 
snuggles.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts