Recalibrate


Sometimes I like to take a little break from the internet.
Not that the internet is a bad thing.
It just feels right to step away from it , and 
focus more on my goals and interests.



I want to spend more time with the people and things around me with a greater mindfulness.
Stepping away from the computer for a bit.
No browsing, no aimless clicking, no distraction.
Time to regroup & recalibrate . 
Taking a little break to spiffy up my spirit. :)

"One of the greatest presents you can give yourself (and your loved ones), is to be present, every chance you get.  Your life is not between the moments of your birth and death; your life is between now and your next breath.  Distractions are in the palms of our hands these days, but we need to remember to look up more often.  So much is lost when we don’t."

*loving...
new [adventure] books to read
a back yard full of critters to love.
cycling
photography class
cooler temps.
finally getting some rain
Brandon moving closer to home
Yoga
Setting new goals
my nephew getting engaged

XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts