Scoping


Sitting in the waiting room, I find I am no longer able to focus on my reading.
I check Facebook briefly, and today the prayers that are being sent our way, envelop me like a warm comforting *hug.
I know that nothing is for certain...
and so I just close my eyes,
and whisper a little prayer of my own...
trusting that God will take care of things.

cancer free since 2012 

Hubby comes out from behind the closed door.
Glancing my way he gives me the "OK" nod.
I can't even tell you the sweet relief I feel...
the overwhelming gratefulness to God,
and to all of you who continue to lift us up in prayer.
You bless us beyond words.
Thank you from the bottom of our bursting hearts.

*loving...
prayer
our people
God
love. love. love.
the OK nod
 health
thumbs up selfies :)

XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts