Finishing


Oh...I wish I could just push pause.
Is a few more weeks of Summer vacation, too much to ask ??

Brandon, You are a gift.
Thank you for opening my eyes to new experiences.
Thank you for teaching me more about life.
Thank you for a wonderful Summer,
and making my life so incredibly rich.





As you return to finish up your last two semesters of college...
I want you to know that I think what you are doing is big !
You may be feeling impatient, anxious to get out into the "real world"...
to start blazing new trails...to do something great.
Well this IS GREAT !
Impatience will rear it's ugly head, and make you feel the urgency
to do more, have more, be more, NOW.
It will tempt you to skip steps, and make you feel like you are wasting precious time.
Impatience is just a distraction.
It can drive you...but don't allow it to suck you in.
Stay true to your path.
You are on your way to great opportunities.
You may not know exactly where you are going or how your going to get there...
but you know you're gonna get there...
no matter what.
The only thing that can stand in your way now is an act of God.
And I'm pretty sure he's got your back on this. :)

I am so proud of you, every second of every day. 
I love you like crazy !!

*loving...
your persistence
your determination
your inner strength
your insight
your visions
your company
yeah....lets just cut it short...
I love everything about you.

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts