Home(s)


A long car ride is in between,
but on the other side,
there are all things familiar.
In one place, I have my roots, the place where I started.
The memories.
The sights and scents of my childhood.
My amazing family, childhood friends...
and special new friends.




Sue picking rhubarb to make a pie :)

She is patient. She loves me...or I'd be dead :)

Dad's.  My space at Dad's.

Bash Bish .My favorite place to escape, explore, restore.

My favorite place to escape, relax, connect with my hubby.




Yesterday...making my first strawberry rhubarb ANYTHING....with rhubarb picked by Sue.

My bowl of Bash Bish rocks on my porch

On the other side, I have the place where I have grown,
discovered, battled, flown solo, spread my wings.
The place I discovered who I was.
The place where I started my own family.
Found amazing friends.
Became a part of another incredible family.
In both places I am blessed.
In both places I am loved.
In both places I have SO MUCH to love.
In between the two special places... are miles of memorable road trips with Brandon. Adventures. Conversations.  Tears.
It's ALWAYS hard to leave one behind...
yet, I am so DAM grateful for more than one place to call home.
Don't you just love home ?
It's truly one of the most beautiful words.

*loving...
home
connecting both homes
photos that take me back to special snippets in time
traditions
new traditions
belonging
all things familiar
family, family, family...
friends that have stood the test of time.
love

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts