Maladies



Some weeks you don't want to repeat.
This week:
 I broke a tooth.
 Woke up with a blood vessel burst in my eye.
Broke out in poison ivy.
Lost my phone.
and....[*drum roll please]
Sprouted tiny warts on my neck ! 
2 !!!
*mortified
everyone is home

lunch with Tina and Brandon 

cute signs 



It wasn't the best week, but it all worked out.

I finally had a good laugh about everything that had happened. It's the best medicine.

I did find my phone. 

We were on the four-wheeler.

I noticed it missing when Gary got up to open the gate. *panic

 I had tucked it between the two of us.

He sat back down, and I felt one more time...

IT WAS THERE !

I had accidentally tucked it in his pants. :)

Even when life gets rough, there’s always a ton of stuff to be happy about.
  Sometimes we  have to remember... It’s ALL temporary.

*loving....
calamine lotion and cortizone 10
friends and family that helped me laugh at myself
my new phone carrier :)
having a nurse that gave a good shot
having Brandon home
lunch dates with girlfriends
and with Brandon too.

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts