Fairy Tale



I've been sometimes told, that I live in a fairy tale world.
I kind of do...but not literally.
I seek as much beauty as I can...
and try very hard to focus on the good stuff.
I often fail,
but I sincerely try.
Every day, every where and pretty much every moment.
Doing this fills up my soul,
even when it gets out of control sometimes.
Yes..
even then. 


ties that bind

farm



hearing stories about the old family store...and growing up.



family love

relay for life

go to read outside, and this happens


sharing my chair

this is for you Jill :)

finally took his first big boy drink [today]

Sometimes I wonder:
what my life would be like ?
what would have happened to me ?
where would I be ?
 had I not believed in Gods goodness.
If I had missed seeing Him every day, 
in the ordinary moments of my life ?
With a grateful heart...
I *whisper...
"Thank You".

*loving...
hearing stories about the family
Blue sky splashed with white fluffy clouds
my family... and friends that are family
my dear HANDSOME husband *love love love*
 close community
my neighborhood
my mini zoo
little *heart tugs

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts