Tulip Time


Ever since our first visit to Pella Iowa, 
I have hoped to one day visit while they 
celebrated Tulip Time.
This weekend we were smack dab in the middle of it all !  






sweeping the streets before the parade

















sleepy


nodding off

chimney sweep
I think Pella is an adorable little village any way...
with it's European flair...
but at Tulip Time...it comes alive !!
Folks dressed up in their Dutch attire, there was authentic food, Dutch dancing
and a parade !

 The vendors were wonderful.  My body is paying for all the food I ate, 
but it sure was worth it, when I was piling it in ! :)
I do want to note, that we didn't get to stop by the Dutch Market to 
purchase donut holes....like we have in the past.
I'm pretty sure the weekend was a little incomplete with out them.

*loving...
places that satisfy my wanderlust
visiting family
gorging on sweets
little kids dressed in Dutch *adorable
tradition
wooden shoes
tulips
Pella Iowa

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts