Love


My theme this week has been about LOVE.
LOVE that is overflowing in grace,
and abundant in mercy.


I used to feel that I could LOVE someone enough.
I have come to realize, that we can never LOVE each other enough-
we can always LOVE more.

A wise women wrote this :

Love is healing.
Love gives us self worth.
Love enables us to be kind.
Love gives us a forgiving heart.
Love helps us feel joy.
Love lets us love outside of our self.
But love can't be with out the love of God,
in our heart or relationship.
I love every one, even if or when,
 I don't like their irregularities.
Life is about happiness with life, all alone,
or with someones presence.

                                                             ~ My Mom ~

*loving...
doodled notes by my mom
being encouraged
choosing love over anything else
hugs


XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts