Kim


Today I had a post ready to go...but my heart was being pulled 
in another direction.
Yesterday...I was getting my hair done. The last time I was there (my dear friends daughter) a young, beautiful soul was fighting for her life.
Yesterday...when asked for an update, I decided to pull up Facebook.
I wanted to share words and pictures.
With a *lump in my throat, 
our hearts *wrenching and tears streaming down our faces...
I read to her the words of my beautiful friend.
(and with her permission)
I share them with you.

Kim








Aubree


" One month ago today . . . still struggling. My heart still feels like something is constantly squeezing it and I feel so terribly homesick even though I am at home. I decided this afternoon that it is not going to get any better. What it does do though is take up residency inside you and it becomes more familiar. Every single day for the rest of my life I will miss her like crazy. I'm resigned to the fact that I will always cry when a sight, sound, or smell triggers precious memories. I might wail when I'm alone in the car or bathtub. I promise to honor her life in every way I can. I've learned that the price of truly loving someone with all of your heart and soul and then losing them is pure torture. Would I do it all again? Damn straight . . . over and over again. "

*loving...
a beautiful soul
tears
nature
sacredness of trust

Thank you Kim for love, your strength and sharing your soul.
 Aubree left her light in all of us!
 I love you !
#livelikeaubree

XOXO









Comments

Popular Posts