Drifting



At the end of this hectic week, I sit down reluctantly to catch up here.
The sunshine ...and the critters are beaconing me to step outside.
Oliver will be bleating for his bottle any minute...
and the mowers are starting up around the neighborhood...
my sound cue to join in. :)







This week...
Brandon was home for an if-I-blink-I'll-miss-him visit.*sigh
Oliver had his horns removed. *thankful I wasn't home at the time.
That is one thing about having a Vet as a husband.  He will just pop up in the back yard...
do what he needs to do...
then pop back out.
I was home Oliver's first Dr. visit...
we won't go there. ;)
Yesterday Hubby had a screening to make sure his cancer has stayed away.
It has.
Thank God.

*loving...
the power of prayer, good words, and strong coffee
community
Facebook
Dr.'s that make house calls :)
push mowers
fresh mowed grass

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts