21


A certain young man had a birthday last Sunday.
My cell phone died Saturday, and they were calling for storms.
It's a six hour drive, round trip.
Driving in a storm scares me worse than not having a phone. 
I almost chickened out.
Then I got over it.

Lunch at Five Guys

Strawberry Rhubarb cobler


He loves kisses.

T






*mwah !


Hubby saved the day by letting me take his old (truck phone) bag phone.
It may be a relic...but it worked great ! My phone lasted 18 months.
We retired the bag phone Monday.
I'm glad it had one final adventure.




I did hit storms on the way home...
and had to pull off for a bit.
It happened to be in the driveway of a quiet little pasture.
I took some pictures and watched a downpour.
Then the sun beamed through the clouds. *beautiful*
Sometimes it's those unexpected moments that add
a special touch to an already incredible day !

*loving...
a son that makes me enormously proud
wrestling matches
cobbler
thunderstorms
hubby's old bag phone

XOXO






Comments

Popular Posts