UFO

It was an absolutely gogeous day to take Scotty for a walk at the lake.  
I got all caught up in a trance watching the geese drift along,
and the water sparkling around them.


It was silent.


It was calm...
everything was peaceful.


Until it wasn't.


A colossal splash broke the silence.
It scared the hell  dickens out of me !






Then...there IT was !


The Unidentified Floating Object.








I snapped shots hoping to capture the mysterious creature...
 MY FRIGHT turning into excitement and awe.


And what did Scotty do ?







*smile


Have a peaceful weekend.

XOXO




Comments

  1. Such beautiful photos Robin!
    I just started up my blog again. I am a bit tired of fb, and missed blogging so much.
    Looking forward to reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna !! That means a lot to me. You were the one who inspired me , many years ago...and continue to still. I will be looking forward to reading your blog too !! XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts