It's A Wonderful Life

Do you ever step back and take a look
at the lives you have touched ?


Every Christmas I love to watch  It's A Wonderful Life.
It is my favorite !

" Remember, George: No man is a failure who has friends."

I think all of us have been in George's shoes at one point or another.
We wonder where life is going...
 or have unfulfilled dreams.


At times we reach a breaking point, 
or our hearts are heavy...
we pray " show me the way !" 


Or we have those special moments,
when we really realize how MUCH we have.

                           
Nothing in our life is insignificant.


If your reading this...
chances are you have touched my life in some way.


I love that thought.
We all have a special part in each others life.
We  contribute and make a difference in the lives around us.
That's pretty awesome !


The little ordinary moments in life...
are FULL of meaning !


It is a wonderful life.


I hope that you are savoring the ordinary moments,
and you are surrounded by love and kindness,
today and always !

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings "

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas !!

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts