Bike Love

I think I am falling in love
with cycling.


Cycling is a wonderful way to explore,
and a great way to exercise.
                                                        

It's a perfect companion to my hobby of taking pictures.

My friend Mary all bundled.  I had to move or I'd freeze.... :)

I love to pause and snap photos
of all the moments I want to remember....


all the things I find beautiful. 

a little warm when your going up hill....9 miles :)

It's fun meeting with a friend and communing with nature,


and enjoying all the other marvelous benefits from riding our bikes.
It has been really rewarding, challenging and lots of fun.

Checking for my legs....Eighteen miles *happy

It's hard not to hop off after a ride 
without feeling renewed
and with a major grin on your face . :)

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts