Moments To Cherish



Life is amazing,
and we are blessed for every moment of it !
In both good times and bad,
there are special moments to cherish.


I was called a dork this week !
I was riding my bike.
I was decked out with a side bag  for the essentials...
 (my camera, water, book, glasses...lip gloss....a.k.a. my survival kit).
and my helmet.
I was struggling as I just reached the top of a steep hill...
and I was conversing with a dog. 
When a young twerp man drove by and hollered "DORK!!!!" out his window.
I will not confirm nor deny....that "DORK" was an appropriate description.


It plagued me for less than a minute.
Then it made me laugh.
In the past that would have sent me into hiding.
Honestly. I would have ditched the helmet, the "survival kit"
and taken to heart that comment.
I would have tried to un-dork.
I would have dissected those words a zillion times...until I was in a pit of shame and embarrassment .


I will never be thick-skinned.
I will always be sensitive.
I think we stay the same...
but flourish,
to everything we've always been...and more!

Moment to cherish #1



So while were on the dork subject....
 I was squat-walking to the car the other morning ...
*mumbling* about how tight my pants were getting...
and  " NO MORE ICE-CREAM !"
I heard a chuckle from behind.
My hubby was obviously enamored as he caught me in my squat-walk.


He walked up to help me in the car ...
and looked me in the eyes and said...
"If you weren't already my wife, I would ask you to marry me all over again."

Cherish moment #2

I love him bigger and better every day !


No matter what is going on in your day...
I hope that you find the moments to cherish !
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts