Wedding


This is my person. *butterflies

Cabin in Iowa

If you had told me a decade ago...
that he was going to be my future husband...
I would have thought you were a little disturbed.


I would have been wrong.

Zach and Katie 's wedding

Because we are getting married !!!
We have finally picked a date !



I always thought it would be a miracle...
to find that right man for me.
Honestly...
I never thought one would actually materialize.


I accepted that life would turn out just fine...
and I would continue to do just peachy on my own.
 Thankfully God knows just what I didn't know I needed.
He gave me a super hot amazing man...
and his BEAUTIFUL family. *love 
*grateful


Just when I needed it the most...
I had someone to stand up for me...
to comfort me...
and to lean on for support.
I had a good man encouraging me to believe in myself...


and it gave me the courage to tap into
my own potential.
He has made me a better person.


I will forever be grateful that we have been there
for each other over the last few years.
We've been able to care for each other... bear our souls...
share our kindness...
 hope...
and love.

Yep ! We are getting married !! July 4 2015 ! :)

Gary...Thank you for all that you are,
and all that you have done for me !
How wonderful it would be to be your wife.
Thank you for wanting me by your side.
There is nothing I want more.
I love you bunches !!

Print by Lori Bliss of Bliss Studio in Carthage MO

I love this !!

" May there be such a oneness between us
that when one weeps
the other tastes salt."

Special Thanks to Dana for blessing us all with your little special touches.  
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts