Weekend


I can't believe how fast time is flying by...
I am almost afraid to blink...
things seem to change so quickly.

 

Last weekend I decided I needed to slow down...
to forget about the to do lists...
and enjoy some quality time 
with the people I love.



Taking time to do the things that I love.


No agenda...
just taking each moment as it came...


indulging in life...love and good company.
What more could I need ?

sandwiches taste better on a picnic

We spent some time at the farm...
it's so peaceful and serene...

...

we love it here...
it is one of our favorite places...


and there are always plenty of moments for me to photograph. :)


The air was refreshing...
the sunshine was warm...
the cows were taking a siesta..
I could have sat in that spot all day.

from a few weeks ago....

I am grateful for all the moments 
captured through
the lens.

this is her now...

Cherishing those times that we live fully in the moment...
and not to stress about the unknowns...


tuning into notice
the littlest of blessings...


...they are many !
I am so thankful for restFULL weekends...
and peaceFULL days...
and my camera. :)
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts