Pieces

  

" She left pieces of her life behind her
everywhere she went.
It's easier to feel the sunlight 
without them,
she said ."

Bolivar red-wing getting one last bath 

This week I closed on my house.  
When I left, I felt like I was leaving...
piece of myself behind.

picking flowers

Usually whenever pieces leave my life...
it makes room for something better.

my guy 

I most often find, that it as much about leaving pieces behind...
as it is about discovering pieces of myself along the way.


I truly believe the difficulties we face are not to defeat us...
but to increase us !


If we can get through the difficulties 
without punching someone in the face
with a smile on our face,
and a song in our heart...

getting out of the rain...

things frequently work out.

Brandon & Bun-bun

And I am continually overwhelmed by God's goodness.

me, Brandon and LeeAnn

I look around me and I am truly blessed !

Bun-bun

It is is hard to see those pieces and memories drift away...

Adam 

but knowing there is so much more to come...
makes it worth it !

Adam & Fernie

Yes !! This is Home Sweet Home
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts