Nature

" I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
~George Washington Carver~


I have a wonderful habit 
of starting my mornings with a whole splendid hour 
 of reading devotionals,  and having coffee
with God.

devotional reading with bun-bun


It's like filling up at the pump.


It clears my head and fills me with strength.
It puts everything into prospective.
I need that.


Life isn't always picture perfect...
nobody's is.
But my morning routine helps me to focus
on the ways
life is beautiful each day...
and nature always captures my attention.

Robin

Lately...I have been listening to the robin sing, and spotting them everywhere.
Robin's are a promise of new beginnings.
It's a symbol of cheer, joviality & light-heartedness.
( moving , letting go, starting another chapter in life)


The turtle came into the back-yard to remind me to slow down...
and to right myself..
when things get topsy turvy.
( selling my home, moving, simplifying...feeling *scattered)


I see the bluebird outside the window at work..
it comes to remind us to take time
to enjoy ourselves.

With that said...
I must say... I work with the the most amazing women.
Some days are awful...they deal with a lot...
and no matter what...
they wear warm smiles...and you always hear some laughter. :)

(lately work is where I get to take a moment to slow down...*love :) )


Blue jays remind us that we have power...
and not to allow ourselves to be placed
where power is used against us.
It reflects that a time of greater resources...
and adaptability is about to unfold.
(like when you find out you have less than 2 days to pack and move ? Yep..*power unleashed !)


Oh...and Bun-bun *love...
he reminds me to take great leaps and hops...
that movement is happening in my life...
and to eat good foods to strengthen and heal.
Scotty...well..*love
other than being entertaining, and a faithful companion...
and a source of unconditional love...
he defenitely reminds me that we are all unique. :)

So thank you God...
I am paying attention...
I may get busy and miss a thing or two...
but...I am tuned in.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts