Home


I know this place.  There is a lot of love here.
For 10 years this has been home.
It has been my little piece of heaven.
A refuge for Brandon and I...
a getaway for family and friends.

my home

Things have changed, life moves us forward, and we grow.
I knew I had some choices to make.
I could either dig in, and hold tight to what I knew...
or I could let go...
and trust that I will always be
right where God wants me.

reading in a tree

I stepped out in faith...
and put my home on the market.
It was not an easy thing to do.
I felt a little panicky...
I took a lot of deep breaths...
I prayed. 
A lot !


A new family will be moving to this place soon.
I will be saying good-bye to my home.
It has been one of the most difficult things I have done.
If I kept it...if it didn't sell...
my Dad had hopes to come spend the winters here.
I would have loved that so much !!

Dad

Dad...you always have a place ! Always ! I love you and love having you close !

 As tough as this has been...I have found great comfort in my friends.
they have gone above and beyond.
They have been there to hug, encourage, listen, and fight battles for me. 
They have had my back...and they have helped me move.
They made me laugh.
I only had two days. *crazy 
I truly don't know what I would
do with out them.
I thank God for all of you.
Always!!! *love



I will be packing up the last few things...
doing the final walk through with tear filled eyes...as precious memories
will start flooding back.
I will miss the quiet of the country...
the cows grazing across the street...
 horses waiting at the fence across the meadow.
I will miss the people...the peaceful neighborhood...the familiarity of life in that special little spot.
Most of all...I will miss my front porch.


As difficult as this last month has been
I know I am where I belong.
Because as much as we change and grow....
 we never outgrow the need for someone special.
Someone to hold us close, and to reassure us
that tomorrow will be alright.
Someone to kiss our forehead and hold our hand.
Someone to love.
Home IS where the heart is.
I am now in my new home...my sweeties home. The man I love with ALL of my heart. :)
I sit here with the windows open...the sound of children across the street...birds are chirping...
Brandon is asleep down the hall...
little Rue rabbit playing in the back yard... Scotty rolling in the grass...
 great neighbors...and a close loving community.
He knows my heart.  He knows what I need !
This is home.
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts