Dad

This picture tugs at my heart.

Dad and Brandon.:)

I love having my family together...
it puts me back together.


Dad picking up sticks...me too....really just taking pictures. :)

It's a special treat to have Brandon here...add my Dad...and my cup runneth over !
Two years have passed since I have seen him.
That is too long.




I  took pictures  would catch a glimpse of Dad
working in the yard...
it evoked memories of the past...
spotting him over the years... as he gathered up sticks before he mowed...
I found comfort and normalcy in his simple routine.
The past and present kissed
leaving an imprint on my soul.




Oh how I wish he lived close...
however he is always as near as my heart.



He has been my balance and calm.
He has been my exhale and safe place.
He has been my rock.


We didn't have any big moments during his visit...


but a string of  small
interconnected moments.
The moments we might have missed
 if we didn't take the time to slow down
to relax, and enjoy just being here.


I sit here and look back at these captured shots
with abundant heart and love.
It was one of the most memorable weeks ever.
Not kidding !
 Thank you Dad for making all the little moments big.
I love you !!
XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts